Aug 12, 2016
When we publish digital photos on free picture sharing sites, it's of important to add logo watermark and to prevent them from unauthorized using. Well-designed logo upgrades photos. While making it requires substantial time and efforts. It is a waste of time to make the same logo watermark. Saving logo can be a better solution, other than creating watermark again.
To custom watermark as template for the use of image file converter won't take up too much time. Details steps are:
1. Launch Watermark Software,
2. Load a photo, or several images in,
3. Choose [Image] > [Add Custom Watermark], and click the logo you've designed.
Custom template logo
4. Adjust the [Blend mode] to make the logo fit best. Also move it the ideal relative position.
5. Saving logo to the photo watermark as a template logo. Click [Save] button, and input a custom watermark name, and click [Ok].
After that, the template logo will be saved in [Template] bar forever. And you can close the application.
Unlike other image software, you are unable to save photo edits. In this batch EXIF editor, you are entitled to [Save] edits on custom pics .
What if on the next day, you need to add your preset custom watermark on a pile of nature photos. You don't need many complex operations. Follow:
1. Open photo watermark software,
2. Load nature pictures in,
3. Find the specified logo watermark in [Template] bar and hit it,
4. [Run] this file size reducer.
Only within minutes, photos will be all signed with your previous custom watermarks. this software is much easier To retrieve photos of template logo.