July 29, 2016
Black and White photos are really enjoyable arts. Thanks to the thriving digital industry, it takes no effort to change photo to black and white. With a black and white converter, it's a minute thing to achieve black and white conversion. You do need a software for that.
We've prepared step by step tutorial for you to make photo black and white.
1. Launch Watermark Creator.
2. After loading photo into this black and white software, you will be taken into its main interface.
3. Hit [Effect] on the top bar, and click [Color] on the left. Do nothing but click [Ok] in the new altered window.
Color to black and white with Watermark Software
Besides that, if the B&W photo is not sharp enough, you can use [Sharpen] in [Special Effects] to add some black and white contrast.
Apply Sharpen in black and white converter
Likewise, if the black and white photography is not that dark as you hope so, you can also use the [Darken] in [Special Effects] to modify it until satisfied.
Using Darken on black and white effect
4. After all done, [Run] this watermark remover to print photo in black and white.
The above method is born to process a single photo, coloring to black and white. While given a myriad of photos to convert to black and white, you will need to read below contents.
If photos are in a large quantity, and you do want them to convert to black and white, we suggest you doing as follows:
1. Load the photos into the black and white converter.
2. Click [Effect], and hit [Grayscale] or [B/W] choice to apply black and white effect.
Convert images to black and white
3. [Run] the watermark photo application to output all B&W photos.
For those who think the grayscale is not perfect and hope to add some extra effect, further black and white tips are: Close this photo software, relaunch it again, load output b w photos into it and apply the effect you needed at last.
See! This Windows watermark software is much simpler to make photo black and white. Play with these black and white skills and see the result. You will know it's no hard tricks to make any black and white photos.